Bell boy/ Concierge CV
Associating with guests and making them feel welcome and well served calls for a whole lot of interpersonal skills on the part of a Bell boy in any hotel or hospitality industry. Good character, courtesy and discipline should stand out in order for the guests to get the right impression of the hotel. Language skills and attention to detail are some of the must-have traits too. A sample CV is shown below.
Sample Bell boy/ Concierge Resume Format
113 Fraternity Haven
72 Corner Street
Mobile No: +1 22 06 475
Telephone No: +1 52 93 656
Rise to management level in the hotel business where excellent communication skills and attention to detail will help me get successful and also get more experience.
2003 – 2009: Hotel Concierge Hyde Park Hotel, Chicago
- Received guests and responded to their needs for services.
- Maintained security for guests and ensured the safety of their luggage.
- Responded to guests’ inquiries by giving precise information.
- Trained new employees on health and safety regulations and emergency drills.
2000 – 2003: Front Desk Assistant The Belarus Hotel, Illinois
- Maintained the guests database
- Received calls, handled switchboard and posted bookings.
- Supervised the Valets and sometimes doubled as one.
- Performed other duties as per assignment by Hotel Manager
1997 – 1999: Diploma in Management and Hospitality- Marion College
1994 – 1996: High school Diploma
- Computer Proficiency
- Caretaking experience
- Hotel Management System Experience
- Basic Accounting skills
Hobbies and Interests
Car racing, soccer, Bungee jumping, Roller-skating, Traveling, Watching movies
Details can be made available if need arises.
Category: Hospitality CV