Catering Manager CV
A catering manager is an individual who looks after catering services provided by a Catering service company or an Event management company in a function or in an event. The catering manager collaborates with the chef to check the menu in a certain event and also ensures the good quality and taste of the food. The CV of a catering manager should mention his experience in the hospitality and food industry.
Sample Catering Manager CV:
Name: John Hasting
Date of birth: 10th of November 1982
Residential address: 2356 James Ivory Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 789 98924
Mobile number: 44 234 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English, Irish and Latin
To work in the food and beverage industry as a catering manager so that I can use my years of experience and skills to offer best services for the satisfaction of the company as well as the clients.
- Good knowledge about various cuisines and the mode of their preparation.
- Good negotiable skills.
- Impressive communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors in Hotel Management from New Jersey School of Hotel Management in the year 2004.
Currently working as catering manager in Dolly’s Catering services since the year 2007.My job profile includes:
- Advising the chef on the menu for a certain event and also ensuring the quality of the food.
- Dealing with the client to negotiate the price for providing catering services in an event.
- Taking personal feedback of the clients after the event.
- Looking after the complete set up of the catering services.
Category: Hospitality CV