Chef de Partie CV
A chef de partie, runs a specific segment of a restaurant/hotel kitchen. The chef is responsible for the preparation of different cuisine, cooking vegetables, starters, meat or pastry dishes. Depending on the restaurant, the chef may be charged with the duty of managing two or more junior chefs. A chef de partie should possess excellent culinary skills. The chef’s resume should demonstrate that one understands what their job involves.
Sample Chef de Partie Resume template.
21 Eastway, Ennis.
Mobile: +87 777777
Experienced chef looking for work as a chef de partie in a medium to large hotel/restaurant. Able to prepare and cook a variety of pastry dishes as well as baked goods. Willing to put culinary experience gained through years of hard work to good use.
1999 – Present: Chef de partie at the East Side Country Hotel
- Preparing and presenting cold starters
- Assisting the banquet manager with the management of banquets
- Recruiting and training commis chefs
- Assisting the sous chef in ensuring that health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
1998 – 1999: Demi chef de partie at Hotel Europe in Paris
- Assisting junior kitchen staff in ensuring the kitchen is kept clean at all times
- Assisting the chef de partie in ensuring that safety and hygiene standards are maintained
1997 – 1998: Commis chefat the Sea View Restaurant
- Assisting senior chefs as well as other kitchen staff as required
1995 -1997: Certificate in Professional cookery – Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
1997: Crowned student of the year while at the Galway Mayo Institute
Hobbies and Interests
Can be provided upon request
Category: Hospitality CV