Domestic Cleaner CV
A domestic cleaner’s job requires him to handle all the cleaning that needs to be done in a hotel room or boarding house. From changing sheets to making sure that the rooms are tidy and odor free, the domestic cleaner should manage all cleaning material and equipment be they vacuum cleaners or detergents. Hard work and self discipline is a necessary requirement, including self hygiene. A sample resume is shown below.
30 Durban Street
Mobile No: +1 43 42 54
Telephone No: +1 26 38 91
A hardworking, result-oriented and disciplined person who believes that your love for the work you do makes you great at it. Ensures that my work is always impeccable, making sure things are as clean as they need to be, tidying up after a room has been occupied.
2004 – 2007: Domestic Cleaner- The Fjord
- Keeping clients’ rooms clean and tidy
- Making beds and changing the sheets
- Supplying clean towels, toiletries and other supplies
- Polishing or vacuuming the floors
- Replenishing stocks of supplies such as snacks and drinks
- Washing dishes during and after meal services
- Maintained high standards of cleanliness in all dining areas
- Training new employees on the quality to be maintained
- Liaising with the manager through daily contact and organization with colleagues.
2000 – 2003: Diploma in Hospitality and Management, Swissthorne College, Hillsboro
1998 – 2002: High School Diploma
Available on request
Category: Hospitality CV