Event Coordinator CV
An event coordinator is the person who has been assigned the responsibility of ensuring that any event in the year’s calendar is well coordinated and perfectly done. Your curriculum ought to bring out your leadership abilities and show that you are capable of taking the bull by its horns if you were chosen for the job. A suitable resume would look as follows.
Sample Event Coordinator Resume Template
80 Backchurch lane
London, E1 7PL, UK
Mobile: +44 (0) 207 247 2166
I am an event coordinator, who seeks diversity that only a great company like yours has to offer. I bring to the table leadership skills and creativity.
2007 – 2009: Events coordinator at the Association of Business executives London.
2006 – 2007: Assistant event coordinator at the Association of Business executives, London.
- Creating ways on how to plan the event any make it a success.
- Approving the overall budget of all that is needs to be undertaken.
- Recruiting personnel to aid with the carrying out of tasks when planning for an event.
- Ensuring that all parties that are required to attend the event have been informed.
2003 – 2005: BSc Degree in International Tourism and Hospitality Management at the City of London College.
2002 – 2003: Diploma in Travel, Tourism and Hospitality at the University of Hull, UK.
- Chairperson of the events coordinating committee in college.
- 2nd runner up in the interstate tennis championships held in 2006.
Hobbies and Interests
- Playing tennis.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: Hospitality CV