Event Management CV
As an event manager you are expected to be well organised and possess the qualities required, such as working well under pressure, as well as being a leader and creative to ensure that task administration that is done results in a thriving event. An attractive vitae would be as below.
Sample Event Management Resume Template
275 Newmarket Road
Cambridge CB5 8JE
Mobile: +44 (0) 1223 477411
I am an event manager, who is seeking greater experiences to expand the scope of my work and professional attributes. I believe that your company can benefit greatly from what I would bring forth.
2007 – 2009: Assistant event manager of the Buckingham Alumni Association.
- Drawing up a budget for approval by the Event Manager.
- Coming up with theme and colour schemes ideas in tune with the client’s wishes.
- Planning all areas of an event before any can be carried out.
- Marketing of the event.
- Hiring of extra hands to perform the tasks that are required.
- Keeping records of all financial transactions.
2003 – 2005: BA (Hons) in Hospitality Industry Management at the University of Gloucestershire, London.
2002 – 2003: A Certificate in Meeting, Conference and Event Management at the New York University.
- Student of the year award in 2005.
Hobbies and Interests
- Meeting new people.
- Travelling to different places.
- Reading novels.
- Bringing out the best in people.
The names of the referees shall be made available upon request by the organization.
Category: Hospitality CV