Fast Food Restaurant Manager CV
A fast food restaurant manager is an individual managing various activities at a fast food joint. The fast food restaurant manager has to ensure that the food is delivered on time and at the same time the hygiene is also maintained to provide the best possible customer service. The CV of such an individual should have details like prior work experience in a restaurant or a fast food outlet.
Sample Fast Food Restaurant Manager CV
Name: John Bates
Father’s name: Tom Bates
Date of birth: 10th of November 1978
Residential address: 2356 Chuck Norman Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English and Spanish
I believe that I have great managerial skills that are necessary for a fast food restaurant and want to utilize that for the betterment of the fast food joint. I believe that customer service comes first and my belief will be an advantage for the food joint.
Working as restaurant manager at Seven Food Limited since 2009. Job responsibilities included
- Making sure that the order placed by the customer has been delivered on time.
- Checking that the food has been prepared with good quality.
- Making sure that there is enough stock in case there is a rush of customers.
Worked as a manager at Al Pacino Pizzas from the year 2006 to 2009. Job responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the pizzas are delivered on time.
- Checking the availability of stock to meet t he orders of the customer.
- Taking care of the hygiene
Category: Hospitality CV