Front Office Executive CV
A front office executive ensures the highest standard of service in a hotel, office or hospitality related establishment and ensures the best possible guest experience. The front office executive is responsible for setting up and maintaining professional and friendly relationship with patrons and guests. When writing a resume to fill this post, applicants must demonstrate a high level of organization and communication skills. Here is a sample resume.
Sample Front Office Executive Resume Format
7832 Boulevard St. San Antonio, TX
Phone: (333) 893 4892
Resume Webpage: www.resumehosts.com/joanne_Erwin.html
Seeking to manage front office operations to deliver a world class service to clients and patrons in a local establishment and create a professional work environment.
2005 – 2008: Front office executive secretary, Oak tree Motel Inc., Oak Tree, NM
- Managing front office operations including reception to ensure compliance to procedures and policies for the highest standard of service and guest satisfaction
- Monitoring opening and closing status to maximize company room revenue and clearly demonstrate yield management .
- Ensuring budget compliance and cost effectiveness at the front desk
- Handling complaints and reviewing compliments from the guests
- Reviewing logbooks daily and monitoring all activities
- Collaborating with engineering and housekeeping staff to ensure that guests get the best hotel experience in regards to room status
- Training and supervising all front desk staff
- Participating in morning briefings, organizing afternoon hand-over and disseminating information to reception
- Chairing monthly reception meeting to review performance and discuss existing hurdles for improvement
Training and education
2003 – 2005: Diploma in Office management Technology, IMISC Institute of management studies
Category: Hospitality CV