Hospitality CVs are written by individuals that want to secure jobs in the hospitality industry. The hospitality industry is a $61 billion dollar industry and this therefore means that the potential for growth in the various jobs is enormous.
This CV template will assist anyone that seeks to apply for a job in this industry. Some of the jobs that you may apply using this kind of CV include hotel manager, housekeeper, chefs, and waiters among others. An important thing to remember is that you have to tailor your CV to suit the job that you are applying for. An important aspect to highlight is your people skills; the hospitality industry is about interaction with people.
SAMPLE HOSPITALTY CV FORMAT
Marc Ochoa Singh
Current address: 55465 New Jersey
E-mail address: marcOS@aol.com
Marital status: Married with 1 child
Languages: French, English and Indian
- Having worked as a hotel manager for 6years, I have vast knowledge in handling guest relations and ensuring smooth flow of day to day activities.
- Recognized by the Hotel Industry Association for exemplary service in 2008
Food and Beverage Management Diploma from the Pacific Union College September 2007
Hotel Management Diploma, California State University, November 2005
Diploma in Communications from the Pacific Union College in June 2004
August 2007 to date: Sun n’ Sands hotel
Position Held: Assistant Hotel Manager
Responsibilities: – Ensure smooth running of the hotel
- Manage hotel and support staff
- Report to the hotel manager on the progress of staff
- Handle guest relations
- Manage the day to day activities in the absence of the hotel manager.
2005-2007: Comfort Inn and Restaurant
Position held: Part time Concierge
Responsibilities: – Handling of guests
- Handle the check in and check out of guests
- Ensure smooth running of hotel activities
- Awarded for exemplary performance by the Hotel Industry association
- Took part in college athletics in 2007 and came in third overall in the 3000 meters stipple chase.
- Chairman of the Student Union in 2007 at the Pacific Union college.
Activities and interests
- Treasurer of the boys and girls club of India
- Active volunteer with the Red Cross that seeks to reach the disadvantaged and offering them relief food or medical attention.
Sample Hospitality Cv’s
Category: Hospitality CV