When designing a hostess CV or resume you should explicitly state your qualifications in performing the duties of hostesses such as coordinating the operations within the dining room of a restaurant. You should show that you have adequate skills in ensuring that the meals served in any kind of restaurant are provided in the most welcoming manner. If you have additional skills in management you have better chances of securing a hostess’s job.
Sample Hostess Resume Format
232 Mine House Drive
Mobile No: +1 456 374 1
Telephone No: +1 12 945 738
A dedicated hostess with two years experience working in a high profile restaurant. Seeking an opportunity in similar position.
2007 – 2008: Hostess at Sweet Bite Restaurant
- Made sure that all menus were well wiped and free of stains or spots.
- Ensured that entry doors were hygienic free and from debris and well welcoming.
- Checked call reservations and answered messages to guarantee that all reservations were catered for.
- Checked with the manager to make certain that all private parties held at the restaurant were successful.
- Checked the kitchen to ensure that everything was in place.
- Kept a watchful eye on the guest room, entryways, and bathrooms and ensured that they were clean.
- Greeted guests politely an ensured that enjoyed their stay at the restaurant, leaving feedback when they left.
2003– 2005: Diploma in Catering, Aflac College of Hospitality
2008: Participated in Wisconsin Hostess Contest
Hobbies and Interests
- Making friends
- Reading novels
Contacts of referees available upon request
Category: Hospitality CV