Housekeeping Manager CV
A housekeeping manager is a cleaning maid manager whose overall responsibility revolves around the cleanliness, tidiness and the general attractive appearances of hotel rooms, hospital wards, office buildings and other areas. A housekeeper manager organizes and motivates workers to perform particular duties and chores, therefore this quality must be clearly projected in the resume to catch the eye of a prospective employer.
Sample Housekeeping Manager Resume Format
783 Long Road, Apt 34
Home Tel: (555) 893 8792
Cell Phone: (555) 738 6734
A qualified hygiene and environmental manager seeking placement in a local establishment to work towards a tidy and work friendly environment to increase productivity
2006 – 2008: Assistant housekeeping manager, Red Flower Corporation, Georgetown, OH
- Assisting the manager in ensuring work activities are carried out by the maids to ensure a clean, orderly and attractive work environment in the offices
- Inspecting work carried out, assigning duties and investigating complaints concerning housekeeping services and taking necessary action.
- Purchasing necessary cleaning equipments and chemicals
2003 – 2006: Trainee housekeeper, J&J Bureau, Lower State, TX
- Recommending workable solutions for problems arising from improper work scheduling and non-routine services, non-scheduled jobs and personnel utilization
- Managing and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned company buildings, analyzing and planning complex housekeeping schedules and programs to ensure proper and fair distribution of assignments, adequate manning and availability of equipment s and supplies for the proper performance of duties.
Education and training
2001-2002: Certificate in Managerial and coordination duties, SS&S Administrators, Oak Town, CA
Category: Hospitality CV