Housekeeping Supervisor CV
The work of a housekeeper is generally to keep the house clean tidy and hospitable. It could be at a hostel, a hotel, a cabin house or a mansion. She is in charge of other cleaners, replenishing supplies and making everything tidy and accessible by the residents. A lot of discipline and responsibility is required of her. Experience is also necessary in this job.
Sample Housekeeping Supervisor Resume Template
34 Fleetwood Horizon
Mobile No: +1 24 44 63
Telephone No: +1 43 62 71
Constantly maintain quality and cleanliness in the services of housekeeping. Observe and instill discipline in my subordinates, as well as working with minimal supervision. Ensuring that clients are happy and have all the necessary essentials that they require for a great stay in the residence
2005 – 2008: Housekeeping Supervisor – Maryland Hospice
- Keeping the home clean and odorless
- Cleaning sheets, curtains and all fabrics in the hospice
- Supervising the washing and tidying of kitchen and dining area
- Replenishing toiletries and clearing up the wash basins, shower rooms, tubs and sinks
2003 – 2005: Supervisor- Darling Buds Hotel
- Managing the daily activities of the housekeeping department.
- Communicating with junior staff on the need for order and cleanliness
- Ensuring all staff are properly trained and know where they need to be and know what to do
- Manage expenses of the monies allocated to housekeeping.
1998 – 2003: Diploma in Hospitality and Catering, Adam College, Maine
1996 – 1998: High School Diploma
Available on request
Category: Hospitality CV