Pub Manager CV
A pub manager is an individual who is in charge of all the managerial activities in a pub. The pub manager needs to look after the maintenance of the pub and ensuring that excellent service is provided to the customers. The CV of a pub manager should show previous work experience in a nightclub, a lounge or a bar.
Sample Pub Manager CV
Name: Edward Norton
Father’s name: Brad Norton
Date of birth: 15th of November 1984
Residential address: 2356 James ivory Street, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English and Latin
Marital Status: Single
- To work in a reputed pub and exercise my complete knowledge and expertise in the food and beverage industry to the best of my ability.
- To come with new themes and offers in order to attract more crowd to the pub.
- Diploma in hotel management from Institute of Hotel Management Studies in the year 2007.
- A special six month course on bartending from Drink and Eat Institute in the year 2008.
Working as pub manager in Vertigo Lounge since the year 2008. Job responsibilities:
- Hiring, training and supervising pub staff.
- Keeping a check on the stock available in order to suffice the crowd on special nights.
- Coming up with themes and ideas for special nights to be organized at the pub to attract more crowds.
- Making sure that no nuisance is carried out at the pub by a drunken customer.
Category: Hospitality CV