A waitress as the name suggests waits on tables, often in private clubs, restaurants or in a bar. It is a name used to refer to a female staff that performs the above mentioned duties. A waitress’s resume, therefore should portray attributes that are in line with patience, obedience, and a great level perseverance. This position also requires one with great people skills and highly enthusiastic. Below is a sample of a waitresses CV.
Sample Waitress Resume Template
179 Wood Avenue
Mobile No: +1 176 4719 73
Telephone No: +1 174 5364 84
Trained bar staff, seeking position as a waitress in an established pub or restaurant. Seeking to apply my skills and training and experience to steer progressively both the growth of my career as well as that of the establishment. My experience of four years working in the hospitality industry and more specifically in a waitress position should help me achieve this objective with a lot more ease.
2002 – 2006: Bar Stewardess, Props Bar
- Ensured that customers receive courteous service at all times
- Prepared tables for meals
- Made sure I observed high levels of etiquette and I was always well groomed to preserve the standards of the restaurant
- Communicated to customers should their orders have to take longer than previously anticipated or communicated
- Carried out any other tasks as was instructed by the supervisor should any have arisen while I was on duty
- Maintained high standards of hygiene in the restaurant and ensured that the restaurant was clean and tidy at all times
1999 – 2001: Degree in Hospitality Management- Clemens College
Category: Hospitality CV