Equal Employment Opportunity Manager CV
An equal employment opportunity manager is an individual who looks after that all the employees are given equal opportunity based on merit of the employees rather than their gender or caste or race. He makes sure that the opportunities at the work place are fair and equal and all employees get equal opportunity to prove their merit. The CV of an equal employment opportunity manager should mention about his work experience in the similar designation so that he considered suitable for the job.
Sample Equal Employment Opportunity Manager CV
Name: Cuba Gooding Junior
Father’s name: Cuba Gooding Senior
Date of birth: 15th of March 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Weisz Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Jamaican
Marital Status: Single
- To work as equal employment opportunity manager in a reputed organization and perform to the best of my ability
- To make sure that there is no discrimination at workplace in terms of caste or creed or race.
- Bachelors in business administration from North Dakota Business School in the year 2007.
Currently working as equal employment opportunity manager in Global Services since the year 2008. Job responsibilities include the following:
- Developing best practice procedures and guidelines.
- Reviewing all the policies of the company and removing any policy which can lead to discrimination.
- Encouraging employees to develop fair working habits and avoid discrimination.
- Investigating any complaints received from employees in terms of equal opportunity.
Category: Human Resource CV