HR Manager CV
HR management jobs are in high demand. Many people are crossing over from their jobs and field to the human resource field by studying diplomas and certificates in human resource management. The competition for these jobs is therefore very high. Experience in the field is an added advantage but is not always necessary.
Many firms will offer their recruits training so that they may integrate themselves with the organizational systems faster. It is important to have carried out research about the organization before hand so as to demonstrate the skills that may be of more interest to employers. Basic computer skills, people skills, presentation skills, report writing skills, presentations skills and communications skills are required of every HR manager applicant.
Sample HR Manager CV
Personal Details E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
CELL NUMBER: 1 694 999 963 647
HOME ADDRESS: Prime Grove -63 PRINCETON, TX
DATE OF BIRTH: 12th NOVEMBER 1982
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
• Endeavour to make all employees comfortable with the management and feel like they own the company, embracing all it stands for and boosting morale and productivity.
• Bettering myself career wise by studying people management skills and using them to create a better working environment.
• To become a people person and Mentor to aspiring Managers
2006–Currently Mohan Meakin Distillers Alberta, Canada
Human Resources Manager
• Motivation and mentorship of middle level management.
• Bio data management and recruitment of employees.
• Head of employee welfare association and company representative at the Trade Union Authority.
1999–2005 Sullivan Insurance Company May, Canada
• Recruitment and orientation of new employees
• Data management of company’s Information System
• Overall management of Employee welfare and personal matters affecting work life.
1998–1999 Maximum Music Makers Summerville, Canada
• General schedule management of the Musical band’s diary
• Setting up and managing advertising programs for the band
1995–1997 River View University- River View, Canada
MBA- Graduated summa cum laude.
1990–1994 University of Rocky Mountain Roland, Canada
B.A., Business Management- Graduated summa cum laude.
Bowling, Billiards, Playing the cello, Board Games carpentry, computers.
Achievements and Awards
- Alana Gold Medal for the Most Respected Human Resource Executive in Alberta, Canada.
- Champion Bowler for three years in a row at the Tomkingson’s County Bowling Green, May Canada.
University of Rocky Mountain,
646 Westwood Way,
2 043 427 844
Sullivan Insurance Company,
P. O.BOX 139466 May
2 – 353535, 4353535, 353666
Category: Human Resource CV