Recruiters need to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge in the field that the organization they are applying to deals with. A recruiter CV should reflect an extensive period of working experience in the field. The recruiter CV should also show that you have analytical skills as well as good communication skills.
In some cases employers will seek to employ recruiters with no experience or knowledge in the field they deal with. Mentioning experience that allowed you to develop skills that are transferable to the recruiting field such as problem solving, innovation and good research skills will be of interest to such employers.
Sample Recruitment CV
Address: (1621) 456 789 789
Tel: +44 7658 8900
Martin has over 20 years experience in HR/Recruitment managing various agencies in the UK.
His experience also covers sales and marketing within the recruitment industry both locally and internationally with the major part of his time in the 90’s traveling the West coast of Africa developing business with major operators and contractors. He has also worked in various disciplines and in different capacities. Below is a summary.
Progressive 15 years as a Human Resource Manger
20 years as a recruiter
10 years as an Administrator
Year of Birth- 1960
Contact Address- # California
Permanent Location- Ontario
Languages- English, French, Spanish
Nationality by Birth- UK
Name: Pan Africa International
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Duration: 2005 to date
- Recruiting 6 employees every 5 months
- Supervising the new employees and making sure they work as desired
- Making sure company goals are being met
- Searching for experienced persons in other companies and luring them to join the company
- Working closely with other managers to make sure clients are satisfied
- Recruiting personnel to work in other sister companies located around the country
- Recruiting 2 more managers to help with the work load
- Seeing to it that employees are paid in a timely manner
- Making sure company revenue increases as the number of employees increases too.
Qualification: Degree in Social Sciences
University/College: Aberdeen Tech College
Other Qualifications, Memberships, Certification
Chartered Institute of Marketing
Chartered Manager Institute
Computer Skills and Software Used
MS Office, SQL database
Preferred work location is in the UK
Earliest Start Date (Given 3 weeks notice)
Required Salary & Conditions
Comments/ Hobbies/ Interests etc:
- Keeping fit
- Playing the saxophone
Category: Human Resource CV