An abstractor is an individual who collects various kinds of information from different sources and create summaries of the most important points collected from a set of data. An abstraction can be found working in a technical, legal, medical and real estate industry. They deal with documents such as tax records, judgments, and vital statistics and also map books. The CV of such an individual should mention his work experience in similar field to make him eligible for the position of an abstractor.
Sample Abstractor CV
Name: Louis Luther
Father’s name: John Luther
Date of birth: 15th of June 1985
Residential address: 2356 BackBay, New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: +90-9876-765
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Latin
- To work as an abstractor in the real estate industry and make a reputation for myself by using my experiences and knowledge and working to the best of my ability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good investigative and analytical skills
- Good understanding in the legal field
- Diploma in accounting from Dollies Institute of Accounting Studies in the year 2008
- Bachelor in commerce from New York University in the year 2007
Working as abstractor in Woo Real Estates since the year 2008. Job responsibilities include
- Collecting information from various sources in the real estate industry and document them
- Conducting title searches for attorneys
- Determining the legal status of a real estate
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Information Services CV