Heritage Manager CV
An evolving career like heritage management extends into a broad realm of responsibilities such as conservation of heritage sites and monuments which have got world ranking for the preservation of the countries cultural heritage. Hence certain qualities must be pertained in the candidate applying for the post of a heritage manager.
Sample Heritage Manager CV
NAME- Rebecca Anderson
ADDRESS- 23A Orange Apartments, Central Square New York-12
PHONE NUMBER- 45667823456
MOBILE NUMBER- 4111547889
As a heritage manager I am looking forward to managing budgets, securing fund from external sources and most importantly to generate further employment for the local people through commercial(such as film shooting) and non commercial (collection of entrance fees) activities. With strategic planning and optimum utilization of financial resources, I wish to conserve, monitor and maintain the historical site.
2009- Masters in Monumental Archaeology, Dell University
2006- Bachelors in European history, majoring in English literature, Hallowell University
Professional Work Experiences:
1) 2005- Worked as a freelancing heritage consultant
2) 2006- Worked as a research assistant to Dr.Smhel, researching on proper qualitative and quantitative analysis methodology in dating monuments of the 17th century.
3) 2008- worked as a management trainee in Z corporation to enhance better management skills.
1) Gold Medalist in Monumental Archaeology in 2009.
2) Awarded ‘The Most Active Participant’ in ‘Save Monument-Save Culture’ march.
3) Wrote the article ‘Monuments-A cultures play?’ which was awarded as ‘The Most Moving Article of the Year’ by Zeersh Magazine.
Can be provided upon request.
Category: Information Services CV