Web Developer Sample CV
A web developer creates and designs clients’ websites according to specification. Web development is any activity related to building a web site. It typically refers only to the non-design aspects of constructing web sites like markup writing and coding. When writing a web developer resume, emphasize on the knowledge and experience you have in web design, management and related fields.
Sample Web Developer CV Format
437 Pale Avenue,
Trentonville, New Jersey
Cell: +1 782 783 2382
Tel: +1 973 892 9023
To obtain a rewarding, challenging long-term career with a reputable company as a web developer. I thrive in a work environment where the commitment and excitement to technology is paramount and presents the opportunities to utilize my technical and creative expertise in creating and managing top-of-the-line web applications.
2002 – 2008: Footprints Web Company, Trenton, New Jersey
- Designed and developed websites
- Ensured strong optimization and functionality of websites
- Assisted in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development
- Monitored site technical performance and web servers
- Worked on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications and database-backed websites.
- Interacted with servers using SSH, FTP and Telnet protocols.
- Worked in a variety of development frameworks including Ruby on Rails, .NET, PEAR and Smarty.
- Analyzed, reviewed and modified web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring them.
1999 – 2002: BSc Computer Science – Ohio State University, Ohio
Category: Internet CV