SAP Consultant, Finance CV
SAP Consultants are trained to specialize in one or two modules of the SAP Enterprise Resources Planning systems that include Finance and Control (FI/CO), sales and marketing (SD), and human resources (HR to mention the major ones. SAP Consultants-Finance supervise the implementation of the SAP Fi/CO modules which can also include the treasury function (TR) which is the most prevalent and common starting point in a progressive SAP implementation plan.
SAP Consultant, Finance CV Format
Teresa Y. Eggleston
Foothill Dr., Salt Lake, Utah
Phone: (801) 866-5243
To be part of a team of SAP Consultants – Finance in a large accounting or management consultancy company
2001 – Present: SAP Consultant – Finance, Accenture, Salt Lake Office
- Observe regular work hours of client to provide complete 8 hour support in any country.
- Coordinate with client’s SAP project management team to ensure that all SAP prerequisites for implementation as detailed in the contract are complied with
- Ensure adequate and satisfactory in-scope implementation support for SAP FI/CO/TR modules as well as any out of scope ABAP programming requirement.
Skills and Qualification
- Passed Certified Public Accountant licensure in 2000.
- Extensive experience in project management for the implementation of SAP ERP modules in SD and DI/CO/TR in the Windows and UNIX platform using Sybase, Oracle and DB2 database systems.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and can work long hours under high deadline pressures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2005 – Present: Various in-house training and seminars on SAP modules to achieve certification as Consultant in FI/CO/TR implementation
2001 – 2003: MBA, Utah State University
1997– 2000: BS Accounting, Cornell University
Professional and Character References
To be furnished upon request
Category: IT CV