Software Architect CV
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment, then a software architect’s job would be perfect for you. As a software architect you will be the head or part of a software design team on a variety of software development projects. You will be expected to take real life situations and design software that will offer solutions to these scenarios. As a team leader you will be expected to have good communication skills and be able to make a group of people work as a team. You will interact with people in various departments such as marketing, design, engineers and many more.
Sample Software Architect CV Template
23 Hob Cob Street
Virginia Beach, California
Mobile No: +1 232 343 334
Telephone No: +1 232 3234 343
Software architect with experience in game software design and development seeking position as senior software architect in progressive game software development. The position should allow for the application of new technologies and techniques in the design of gaming software.
2004 – 2008: Software Architect at Sony Japan Inc.
- Designed user interfaces and interaction models
- Designed workflows
- Organized researchers to gather information from users in the field
- Facilitated the exchange of ideas between different departments
- Selected, organized and headed gaming software design teams
- Translated findings of field research
- Suggested and implemented improvements in the design of already produced software
- Created prototypes for testing and authorized the specifications of the prototype’s interaction
2000 – 2003: BSc Software Engineering – Virginia Beach College
Category: IT CV