Software Programming CV
Software programming is a very popular field in this day when many institutions depend heavily on computers. Various organizations prefer to have programs designed especially for their needs and requirements. Software programmers design and develop software to their clients’ specifications.
A software programmer should be proficient in various programming languages and should have a good understanding of data processing. A software programming CV can be beneficial to software developers, software engineers and computer programmers as well. Ensure that the information included in the software programming resume matches the company’s policies, missions and objectives. Go through the completed resume to ensure that there are no typos.
Sample Software Programming CV Format
343 Straight Lane
Mobile No: +1 3435 6565
Telephone No: +1 344 454 655
Software programmer with extensive experience in programming procedures and building databases seeking position in a software development company. The position should allow the application of experience in the design and development of databases. The position should also allow for the learning and development of new programming skills.
2003 – 2006: Software Programmer with Mobitechnology Developers Inc.
- Coded and tested software on different hardware and other programming technologies
- Refined and formatted software programs to produce the final product
- Rewrote programming codes according to the specifications given by the clients
- Tested modifications made on already existing programs
- Analyzed the progress of programs that have been developed and are in the market
- Maintained programs for clients and updated databases
2000 – 2003: BSc Computer Programming – Oregon College
Category: IT CV