Job CVs entail specific details of your skills and expertise required to be successful in any field. To get the job you desire, your CV should demonstrate the level of knowledge you possess. It should reflect your personality and ability to work effectively with colleagues. This Job CV can be adopted by Registered nurses, Bankers, Librarians, Business Managers, Accountants and other job seekers regardless of your area of expertise. This job CV contains keyword words that will stress your strengths in any field giving you a higher chance of being hired or short listed by recruiters. This sample job CV will get you the job by focusing on your work experience.
Sample Job CV Format
Name: Peter Atinda
Address: P.O BOX 4534 North Carolina
Career Objective: Looking for work in a growing company or institution that offers services to clients of all ages while working closely with colleagues to attain the desired goal.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) 2002- 2006
Loma Linda university, USA
- Certificate in business management 1998 – 2000
Walla Walla university, USA
Gained experience in the following areas:
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Maternal -Child health Nursing
- Product marketing
- Quality control
- Business development
- Rehabilitation support functions
- Application support
- Project management
- Licensed Nurse with Vermont Board of Nursing-USA (026 – 0094856)
- IELTS certification dated March 2008
- USA Visa screen Certification dated September 2008.
- Business management certificate
Registered Nurse: Loma Linda Medical center Jan 7, 2007 – Present
- Performed total patient care including medications, personal hygiene, range of motion, tube feedings, PT and OT for 9 hours a day.
- Took a compassionate and pro-active approach to patient’s care and informed family as to care changes necessary as patient’s condition improved or deteriorated over the period of hospitalization.
- Provided complete care to patients in Pediatric, surgical, maternity, medical, outpatient departments. Assisted physicians with surgeries as a scrub and circulating Nurse.
Sales Marketing Specialist: Bob Edwards and Company, MA 2000 – 2002
- Identified and developed new market for facial products
- Performed day to day product sales, service activities and marketing
- Promoted a new product line and grew its sales from $1 million to 6 million
- Managed technical and commercial aspects of the company
- Supervised the quality assurance team and assisted in getting certification for the company.
- Attending medical missions,
Category: Job CV