Attorney General CV
Attorney generals act as the chief law officer in the Department of Justice in a state, city or county. They provide state legal services for the general peaceful situation of the state. To do this, they must be highly experienced with state cases and continually be updated with state affairs. They support the implementation of local laws and enforce these by making decisions in consideration to these provisions. They act as chief counsel in state litigation giving final decisions and prosecutions to cases. Attorney generals oversee the law enforcement agencies such as police departments to make sure that these are performing in accordance to their responsibilities.
Attorney General CV Sample
London, WC2E 7HU
Dynamic and proactive professional is looking for a job as an Attorney General in a state office where my experience and knowledge can be a beneficial addition to the state.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of professional experience as attorney general.
- With extensive background in conducting criminal and civil lawsuits
- Excellent interpersonal, persuasion and communication skills
- Highly dependable and with the ability to meet deadlines and accountability
- Competent in researching precedents as well as judicial decisions based on specific laws
- Speedy in taking solving cases and giving legal advice to meet client needs
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Attorney General, London
- Act as the chief law officer and ensured that state laws are being upheld.
- Coordinated all activities of the prosecution to come up with sound judgement and decisions.
- Collaborated with local courts for cases requiring considerations to their provisions.
- Gathered evidence pertinent to case on hand and under investigation
- Analyse and cases and gave corresponding actions.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Law, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
Category: Legal Services CV