Law Intern CV
Legal interns work for a law office with the main responsibility of giving assistance to the legal staff and attorneys. They are tasked to prepare routine documents such as appointment letters and must verify its accuracy and clarity for the benefit of the lawyers and the judge. They must have skills in operating office equipment and machines such as copiers, printers and fax machines. In addition, law interns should possess good skills in using computer software to process data and information. They must learn from the proceedings of the court hearings and take their notes as well as participate in the preparation of the hearings to get information which they will soon use in their futures practice.
Law Intern CV Sample
Aston Triangle, Birmingham B15 2LF
Patient and dedicated professional is hoping to join a law office as a law intern where I can utilize my skills to the benefit of the office.
Summary of Qualification
- With six years of undergraduate training and education in law.
- Excellent skills in operating computer software for data management and information processing
- Client oriented with focus on providing the essential documents for the case
- Gives attention to detail, organized and prompt to finish tasks on schedule
- Highly confidential in handling information and dependable for implementing tasks
- Driven towards superior effort and performance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2009 – Present: Purchasing Manager, Top Products Company
- Proofread and verified accuracy of data on documents
- Processed information and data from the office
- Drafted and made office monthly reports
- Prepared schedules and appointment for the attorney and his clients
- Followed up on documents and appointments
2004 – 2009: Bachelor of Science in Law, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.
Category: Legal Services CV