Legal Marketing CV
Legal Marketing associates take on an important role in companies. They ensure that all marketing activities of the legal departments are beneficial and would invite potential clients to avail of the services of the office. They support the marketing initiatives established and implemented by the marketing department. Marketing associates own the end-to-end execution of key marketing tactics. They also serve as a liaison officer in coordinating communication between the marketing team, various business lines, and also communicate with external sellers and clients. They are needed to ensure effective marketing strategies and implementation of marketing plans to reach company targets. The marketing associate is essential in helping the company achieve higher sales targets.
Legal Marketing CV Sample
Merseyside, L27 6EL
Enthusiastic and responsible individual seeking for a position as Legal Marketing
Summary of Qualification
- Excellent organizing skills
- Extremely detail oriented and meticulous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and prioritizations skills.
- With keen interest in business and sales field.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Knowledgeable in online marketing.
- Comfortable in data gathering and analysis as well as articulating marketing initiatives.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Legal Marketing, State Attorney’s Office
- Organized and planned activities for marketing
- Planned and executed online campaigns to promote products.
- Manage internal and external marketing lists.
- Help develop process for marketing collateral and maintain adequate inventories.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, University of Kensington
Reference will be provided upon request.
Category: Legal Services CV