Legal Secretary CV
A legal secretary is an individual who is in charge of preparing various legal documents and also reviewing them to ensure that all the information provided are relevant and complete. He also maintains the calendar of the attorney to schedule appointments. The CV should highlight the legal secretary’s work experience in the legal field.
Sample Legal Secretary CV
Name: John Holland
Father’s name: Jack Holland
Date of birth: 15th of March 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel Woo Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages known: English, French and Latin
Marital Status: Single
- To work as a legal secretary in a reputed law firm and serve to best of my ability and make a place and earn a name for myself in the field of law.
- Three year diploma in business law from New Jersey Law School in the year 2008
- Bachelors in commerce from North Dakota University in the year 2005
- Complete knowledge in Microsoft Office which includes Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- From the year 2009 to present, working as a legal secretary John and Jack Firm. My job responsibilities include: Managing all the legal documents and providing the legal motions. Maintaining case records and providing them whenever required. Developing and maintaining contacts with clients. Updating the books of law and manuals. Acting as the contact between the attorney and the outside attorneys and city staff.
Category: Legal Services CV