Hospitality Manager CV
A hospitality manager CV is a CV which belongs to someone who is applying for the job of a hospitality manager in a company that deals with hospitality services. This CV must mainly focus of the person’s educational qualifications and skills which make him the right choice for the job. The job of a hospitality manager may require him to handle hospitality services and provide a hospitable environment to the guests and clients.
Hospitality manager CV Sample
45-N, merlin’s street
Mobile number: 47390403990
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a challenging position of a hospitality manager in a company where my skills as a manager plus someone who understands hospitality services are displayed in the right light.
- Pursued graduation in hotel management from Illinois University
- Pursued a diploma course in food and beverage management which lasted for 6 months.
- Pursued a course in communication for 3 months.
- Worked at Greg beach resort for 2 years as the hospitality manager and performed duties such as monitoring staff and looking after the complaint desk department.
- Worked with Maya Hotels for 3 years as the head hotel manager and looked after the supplies department.
Skills and qualifications:
- Extremely kind and humble disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great leadership qualities.
- Exceptional managerial skills as well as proficiency in Computers
- Ability to handle staff as well as guests in a good manner.
- Well behaved and a strong personality.
Category: Manager CV