Import/Export Manager CV
The import/export manager is charged with the responsibility of managing other employees in that department. They ensure that employees complete assigned tasks in time and in an accurate manner. Some of the import/export managers – depending on the company – can hire and fire employees, or a have a say on such decisions. For candidates applying for this position, foreign language is very essential.
T-12, North-H Street
White Lane, NJ, 8907
(098) 678 9807
Experienced import-export manager with excellent management skills seeking a similar post in an import/export company
2004-2008 -Import/Export Manager
- Prepared tenders, requirements, documents, reports, price quotations and product proposals for the government.
- Dealt with existing accounts and calls from European countries and Europe.
- Processed and executed such things like authorizations, substitutions, replacements, credit memos and orders.
- Was in constant contact with clients and dealers through verbal and written communication about gather information on delivery and products to be delivered.
- Liaised with other departments like advertisement, development and legal or manufacturing.
- Made sure that products were delivered on schedule.
- Handled clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Efficiently handled and managed European business workload for the manager and his assistants.
- Processed invoices and requests from the clients.
- Supported 3 marketing managers and 5 marketing assistants.
1997-2001: Bachelors of Arts in French and Spanish-New State University, NJ.
1993-1997: High School Diploma-Fairview High School.
- IBM PC
- Knowledgeable in French and Spanish
Hobbies and Interest
Category: Manager CV