Public Relations Manager CV
A public relations manager is the spokesperson of the company or organization. He develops and introduces the policies and strategies of the company to the media and clients. He develops and maintains the good image of the company in public. He maintains the policies and sees to it that they are implemented in the market. He manages the relations of marketing in particular.
Sample Public Relation Manager CV
Ireland – 8344
I am an experienced professional looking forward to a good job position in the field where I can develop my skills and capabilities as a relations manager. I have effective communication skills both written and verbal. I have good capabilities of managing programs and media interactions.
2005-Present: TLC Companies
- Planned and managed public relations programs.
- Promote and develop products and services of the company.
- Developed company’s image and managed corporate build up.
- Prepared information and created press reports and releases relating to the corporate programs of the company to the media.
- Assigned and directed public relation officers’ work and duties.
- Recruited PROs for managing and developing company’s image.
- Worked in sync with the public relation director to execute and improve PR programs.
- Evaluated advertising and promotional programs to develop company image.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Mass Communication, Mass Media College.
2003-2005: Masters in Mass Communication, Mass Media College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.
Category: Manager CV