This sample manufacturing CV will assist you when writing a resume for your job application that will call for attention from the prospective employer. Your manufacturing resume should be able to show your strengths and skills. The sample manufacturing CV below will assist you come up with such a resume.
5647, North 54 Lane,
Downside, LA 98071,
(098) 5654 7413
Highly skilled manufacturing sales representative seeks a similar position in a manufacturing company.
2003-2007: Technical Sales Representative, Calgede Electronics Inc, TX Arlington
- Qualified and identified viable contract accounts and generated revenue.
- Established market presence and created sales opportunities.
- Build account rapport and initiated, developed and closed sales.
- Developed leads and prepared sales plans.
- Prepared presentations developed sales and pricing, and explained benefits and features of the service contract.
- Scheduled appointments, explores and establish account relationships.
- Prepared as well as analyzed reports, handled administrative duties like scheduling appointments, filled expense reports, and made travel plans Prepare reports, analyze sales statistics, and handle administrative duties including scheduling appointments.
- Kept tabs of new as well as existing products and also handled sales, pricing, and competitors products.
1999-2003: Bridgton State University, Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
1994-1999: Bridgton High School, High School Diploma
2004-2005: Sales Representative of the year
2003: Was voted the most reliable company employee at Calgede Electronics Inc
Hobbies and Interests
- Scuba diving
Will be availed upon request
Category: Manufacturing Cv