Food marketing manager
Food products often require marketing techniques such as branding, targeting and consumer research to promote them and upraise their value. For this purpose, food marketing managers are employed by companies that make food products. A food marketing manager should draft his CV in such a way that it speaks about his qualifications which put him at the right spot to get the job. The following is a sample of a food marketing manager CV.
Sample food marketing manager CV:
Contact number: 4637904878094
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
146-H, sea facing Complex,
George district, London
- Graduate in Arts. Degree pursued from New south Wales university, UK. Scored distinction in all subjects.
- Pursued post graduation in Marketing strategies from Boston University, UK.
- Diploma course and training done from Kent institute of food product studies.
Skills and expertise
- Specialisation in food product knowledge and its application among users.
- Command over French, English and German.
- Good communication skills and good disposition in terms of personality and outlook.
- Expertise in branding and segmentation.
- Special interest in understanding current food market conditions and predicting future trends.
List of past records
- Worked as a food marketing planner at Bakon’s bread for 4 years.
- Employed by GT foods and services for a period of 12 months where I worked as the senior food marketing manager.
- To promote profit of the organisatison and clients by hard work and dedication.
- Be an inspiration for other employees and bring out the best of my abilities.
Category: Marketing CV