Marketing Intern CV
A marketing intern CV is made by that person or applicant who wishes to apply in an organisation as an intern in the marketing department. The job of a marketing intern is mainly on training basis and the profile of this job is more of a learning period or experience for fresh job seekers. The CV of any marketing intern should focus on his specialities and academic details. A sample of a marketing intern is given in the following lines.
Sample marketing intern CV
Name: Fredrick Jones
Residential Address: 2-d, hilltop street, LA
Mobile number: 463894739428
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age: 27 years
- To use my acquired knowledge and skills in a focussed manner which shall show in the results that I produce.
- To work in a leading company eventually as the marketing head as that is where my expertise and interest lies.
- Pursued graduation from Lawrence University in Arts wherein I passed out as the university topper after scoring 73%.
- Master’s degree in Marketing and administration from Lawrence University with an aggregate of 65%.
- Diploma course and training from Frank Inc.
Special interests and areas of expertise
- Ability to work with dedication and focus.
- Special interest in planning and creating marketing strategies which reflects in the project works submitted during PG.
- Great command over English and French along with good communication skills and the right level headed attitude.
Previous work report
- Training for 6 months at HNFE limited in the marketing department.
- Scholarship programme work under Head of marketing and research executive of Jolie’s works.
Category: Marketing CV