Merchandise Buyer CV
A merchandise buyer is a person who is responsible for the buying of merchandise for the company. He is incharge for the purchasing of the cloth through a selective procedure and market analysis. He keeps the budget in mind and changes range of merchandise according to demand. A merchandise buyer CV must consist of all those details which might be necessary for the employer to hire the merchandiser buyer.
Merchandise buyer CV Sample:
Address: 45-P, second floor
Florence Street, Florida
Contact number: 473809749585
Looking for a dynamic position which will put my selecting merchandise skills to test and help me contribute to the reputation of the company by buying in accordance to the consumer market’s demands.
Professional experience preview:
- Worked for a period of 3 years as a retail buyer for a furnishing house called Jordan Fabrics in London where I was in charge of buying bath linen and bed linen products.
- Worked at a fashion house called Merlin’s fashion for a period of 1 year where I was responsible for buying Male clothing.
- Bachelor’s degree in retail and fashion pursued from Berkeley College
- Post graduate degree in garment manufacturing from North Dakota University
Areas of expertise:
- Exceptional taste in fashion products and fabrics.
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal skills which help me to build a rapport with clients.
- Ability to build strong vendor relations and comfortable with travelling abroad.
Awards and recognition:
- Awarded the tag of the most popular employee at Merlin’s Fashion.
Category: Marketing CV