Associate Editor CV
Prince Consort Road
London, SW6 2BS
To work as an associate editor in a news organization where I can be of good service. I hope to contribute my skills in providing relevant and important news and information to the people.
Summary of Qualifications
- One year of work experience as an associate editor of a local newspaper.
- Three years of work experience as a news editor of a local newspaper.
- Three years of work experience as a news writer of a local newspaper.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent ability in research, data gathering and interview.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly capable of managing and leading a team of writers.
- Can provide a portfolio of articles published during the interview.
Professional Experience / Career History
2010 – Present: Associate Editor, London Weekly
- Take on the responsibilities of the editor-in-chief if he is not capable of performing his duties.
- Edit articles that have passed the scrutiny of section editors.
- Help in the smooth flow of editorial board meetings.
- Talk to writers about articles that need additional attention.
2008 – 2010: News Editor, London Weekly
- Edit news articles.
- Brainstorm and assign articles to news staff.
- Write articles that are of significance.
2006 – 2008: News Writer, London Weekly
- Gather data, interview, and write news articles assigned by the news editor.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, London University
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.
Category: Media CV