News Reporter CV
Nottingham, NG2 4BU
I am seeking employment as a news reporter in an excellent news organization. I believe in providing the people true and relevant information and want to be part of a news team that delivers news to the people.
Summary of Qualifications
- Two years of work experience as a news reporter in a local television station.
- Two years of work experience as a news writer in a local newspaper.
- Portfolio of published news articles as well as news reports aired on the television will be provided during the interview.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly skilled in gathering data and conducting interviews.
- Confident and articulate in front of the camera.
- Possess important skills to be an effective news reporter.
- Resourceful in gathering news.
Professional Experience / Career History
2008 – Present: News Reporter, ABCD TV network
- Given assignments by the news desk to cover events.
- Write the news report and deliver the news on air.
- Make live coverages of certain important events.
- Do television interviews.
- Participate in the conceptualization of the news report and editing of the footage.
- Do investigative work if necessary.
2006 – 2008: News writer, Nottingham Weekly
- Looked for news to cover and wrote news articles for the paper.
- Gathered data and conducted interviews for the news articles.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Nottingham University
Writing a hobby since Grade School
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.
Category: Media CV