Video Editor CV
London, EC5V 0HB
I am a highly qualified video editor looking for a position where I could utilize my creativity and managerial skills. I hope to work in a company that has a competitive working atmosphere that can hone my abilities and challenge me to further improve my skills.
Summary of Qualifications
- Three years of employment as a video editor of a local television network.
- Two years of employment as a videographer of a local television network.
- Highly trained in video editing work.
- Can work independently and in a team.
- Adept in various computer applications that may be used for video editing.
- Up-to-date on emerging trends and new techniques in the video editing industry.
- Capable of working on a number of projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sample of edited videos can be provided upon request.
Professional Experience / Career History
2007 – Present: Video Editor, BBZ Television Network
- Review the story board and available video clips.
- Make recommendations and suggestions on the video story.
- Collage relevant video footages.
- Edit videos until completion of final output.
- Supervise the taking of videos by videographers for important footages.
- Regularly check and maintain the quality of video clips.
2005 – 2007: Videographer, BBZ Television Network
- Take videos of events, places, and interviews assigned by the desk.
- Plan the video shots to be made and ensure the good quality of footages.
2004: Training in Video Editing, London Arts Institute
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication, London University
Professional reference will be furnished during the interview if requested.
Category: Media CV