Clinical Pharmacist CV
A clinical pharmacist is a person who provides health care and advice to patients relating to prescribed drugs and health treatments. They in collaboration with the healthcare professionals and physicians improve and inform people about the medicines and treatments. They give information about every aspect of health care. A clinical pharmacist should have adequate knowledge about the various medicines and drugs.
Sample Clinical Pharmacist CV
Ireland – 5443
I am an experienced professional looking for a job position in this field where I can develop my work experience and have a good knowledge base on the medical field.
2005-Present: ADC Healthcare
- Researched for new improved medicines for better health care
- Worked in collaboration to develop existing medications.
- Interacted with patients reviewing their medications and treatments and provided adequate information.
- Prescribed medicines for the patients as per the doctors’ advice.
- Maintained proper storage of medications supervising their expiry dates and validations.
- Also responsible for giving information on therapeutic treatments.
- Responsible for providing information on good health practices.
- Conducted research into the prevention and precautions of diseases.
- Maintained computerized records of patients’ medicine intake.
- Instruct pharmacists and assistants relating to giving prescriptions and counseling patients.
- Supplied drug supplies for the pharmacy for patient care.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Clinical Pharmacy, Medical College.
2003-2005: Masters in Clinical Pharmacy, Medical College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.
Category: Medical CV