A microbiologist is a person who works in the field of microbiology. Microbiologists work on and study micro organisms. Microbiologists study organisms like bacteria, fungi and various viruses. They study and analyze them to get to know about their living conditions, their effect on the surroundings, humans and nature. They learn about the micro organisms and use them for further study to know about them. Microbiologists work in various fields like environment, food, medical, microbial and various other fields.
Sample Microbiologist CV
Wales – 8483
I am an experienced professional looking for a good job position to develop my skills and capabilities in the field. I have good analytical and research skills. apart from that, I have good communication skills and can work effectively both individually an din a group environment. I also have good knowledge about microbes and effective in handling laboratory equipments. I also possess good organizational capabilities.
2005-Present: National Microbiological Center
- Conducted laboratory experiments to test various organisms.
- Supervised laboratory tests conducted by trainees and other lab assistants.
- Gave information and directions to micro biolkogy students as to how to conduct tests.
- Responsible for performing microscopic study of samples and organisms to study their physical and biological changes.
- Made reports of the tests and study conducted to disseminate the information.
2000-2003: Bachelors in Microbiology, Medical College.
2003-2005: Masters in Microbiology, Medical College.
Professional reference will be provided upon request.
Category: Medical CV