A NGO CV displays the necessary qualifications and experience that are important for one to be employed in a NGO. Special skills may be an advantage to the applicant as it can guarantee direct employment. Below is a sample of a NGO CV.
Rafael Romana Gomez
Experienced and seeking a good job in a well established company or organisation. Looking forward to be exposed in a conducive environment always taking up any challenges in the job
2000-2007: Assistant Accountant at Travent International.
- Preparing all the book of accounts for the company.
- Supervision of the all the company activities and its employees.
- Calculating the salaries of all the employees.
- Purchasing of raw materials, inward goods and dispatch the ready goods.
1996- 1999: Administration Intern at Rangers Accounts Centre.
- Maintaining a supporter database.
- Providing research support for any international campaigns to be conducted.
- Analyzing procedures and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Assembling and analyzing statistical data.
- Representing heads of different departments at conferences and meetings.
1995- Volunteer Worker at Paris Referral hospital
- Helping out the doctors.
- Cleaning and arranging equipments in the store.
- Keeping simple hospital records.
1990-1994: Degree in Business Commerce
Paris International University
1984-1989: Higher Diploma in Business Administration
Corsica High School
Achievements and Awards
Best employee of the year – Travent International
Certificate of achievement for best performance in the national examinations at Corsica High School
Hobbies and Interests
- Internet surfing
Category: NGO CV