Back office CV
A Back office assistant deals only with clients who have been approved by the front desk assistant. He is directly answerable to his supervisor. Back office assistant should obtain specific skills and attributes, such as the ability to work independently, being experienced with spreadsheets and word documenting applications, sharp analyzing skills, and excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Sample Back office CV Format
Mobile No: +43 457568568
Telephone No: +56846967967
Career Objective: To win a good position in the back office administrations in a reputed hotl and equip my innovation, challenge and communication skills to be fulfill all front desk job requirement.
MOUSA Hotel: 2006-2009: worked as a back office assistant
MOUSA Hotel: from 2009 and till now: working as a back office executive.
Back office Objectives:
- To handle the Bank Cash Sales & bills Entry
- To preparer the daily bills
- To helping the back officer manager in the day-to-day Activities
- To send special guest bills to be approved by the respective Sales Manager.
- To file all front office data for easy reach
- To participate in building the hotel’s Management Information Systems.
- To be able to work under pressure
- To participate in night shift work
2003-2006: BA of administration, Florida University
I was awarded the employee of the year in MOUSA Hotel in 2008
- video games
Category: Office CV