Front office CV
Front office executive offers the greatest standard of service in an office, hotel, or a hospital and shows the best possible guest expectations. The front office executive is responsible for maintaining professional and friendly relationships with customers and guests. He works in harmony with front office manager and front office assistants.
Sample Front office CV Format
Mobile No: +43 457356856
Telephone No: +859946976596
Career Objective: To use my communication and negotiation skills to handle front office matters to deliver a high class service to clients and guests in a reputed hotel and maintain a professional work atmosphere.
MARANA Hotel: 2006-2009: worked as a front office assistant
MARANA Hotel: from 2009 and till now: working as a front office executive.
Front desk Objectives:
- To manage the front office operations such as reception work to offer the highest standard of service and guest hospitality.
- To monitor opening and closing times to expand company room revenue and clearly increase the yield management
- To ensuring budget coverage and cost effectiveness at the front desk issues
- To handling customer complaints
- To review logbooks daily and supervise all associated activities
- To Participate in night shifts, manage afternoon hand-over and pass information to reception
2003-2006: BA of administration, Falmouth College
I was awarded the employee of the year in MARANA Hotel in 2008
- Playing music
Category: Office CV