Office Administrator CV
The overall administration of an office is a duty of Office Administrator. An office administrator is responsible for office management, and managing accounts like payable accounts and accounts receivable. Along with that payroll, collections, billing, reconciliation, accounting closings, human resources and lotsof more duties lies on his shoulder. He must consists good management skills with nice personality and effective body language.
Example of Office Administrator CV format
61, Dover Court Avenue
Surrey CR7 7LJ
Mobile Number: 709 458 5688
Telephone Number: 208 689 6635
To be an excellent administrator in a leading organization where I can show and nourish my skills in clearing workloads and meeting deadlines faster, though being in the interest of the organization.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Arts in Office Administration, Imperial College of London
2007 – Present, Office administrator at Nelson Pharma. I am coordinating a staff of 20 workers. I keep an eye on accounts, payments, billing, stock and all activity carried out in the office.
- Taking care of credits.
- Engaged in keeping records of stock clearing.
- Managing employee attendance.
- Taking care of liabilities.
- Offering counseling services to both staff and clients on ways to maximize funds.
- Preparing of financial costing reports, job descriptions and contracts.
- I have been awarded gold medal for being topper in Imperial college of London.
- Was promoted to handling of office administrative duties because of my good track records.
- Playing guitar
Category: Office CV