Office Assistant CV
An office assistant is a very important part of the office. The duties implied on him are answering phones, files and organize information, running errands, typing necessary documents, data entry or word processing, operating office equipment like copiers or fax machines, providing customer support, to help with office accounting. The office assistant needs to be dynamic ,quick and active.
Example of Office Assistant CV Template
29, Prinston Street
Mobile Number: 710 236 9526
Telephone Number: 203 679 2534
To work with dedication and sincerity in order to contribute to the growth of my employer, and at the same time, to develop myself professionally and personally by experience gained in the leading organization.
2002 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Taxation Practice, Kingston University
2005 – Present, Office Assistant at Sun Logistics, Liverpool.
Objectives for an Office Assistant:
- Filling up of order forms and sending them to the manufacturing unit
- Managing the work smartly in occurrence of abnormalities.
- Attending the phone calls for personal queries on different products
- Supplying goods to clients with perfect administration.
- Assigning respective work to employees under my observance.
- Carried out a research on ways to simplify office duties and received a certificate
- Was awarded 1st price in National level soccer tournament.
- Collecting Stamps
Category: Office CV