Energy Manager CV
An Energy manager is a person who holds the position where he is responsible for the tasks such as energy conservation, energy audit and testing/labelling of sample or data. This is a profile that requires highly skilled and experienced individuals who have the required qualifications. The CV of an energy manager should be made in such a way that it reflects the academic details, skills and areas of expertise of the applicant. The following is sample of an energy manager CV.
Sample energy manager CV
Name: Henry Pickles
34-H, bridge side road
Second clock, LA
Email address: Henry email@example.com
Desired employment: Energy Manager
- Held the position of assistant director in project engineering at Fred’s Oil and energy Co. for duration of 4 years.
- The main duties and responsibilities that I have worked towards are
- Testing and labelling of renewable energy products
- Management of energy projects
- Energy audit
- Gradation in physics from National Science institute, LA.
Scores obtained: 78% aggregate along with topper award.
- Post graduation in advance physic and energy from Jim Science Labs, LA.
Scores obtained: 67% aggregate.
- Diploma course in energy resources management skills for a duration of 12 months.
- Extremely hardworking and diligent with in-depth knowledge of all energy forms and their management.
- Well versed with methods and terminologies which help to supervise workers.
To work as an energy manager in a respectable company that recognises my hardwork and expertise in this field.
Category: Oil CV