Purchasing CVs are written by individuals that are applying for jobs in the field of purchasing. Goods and services are purchased on a daily basis. More people are applying for jobs in this field because turnover is high.
This format of a purchasing CV will help candidates that are seeking jobs in this industry as it gives tips and details of information that an employer in the purchasing field may be looking for. It may be used by professionals that are already established in this field or fresh graduates that are seeking jobs in this industry. Relevant jobs in this field include warehousing, store manager, purchasing manager, and distribution among others. The contents of this CV are as follows;
SAMPLE PURCHASING CV FORMAT
Michelle Festus Johnston
5641 Boston Drive
Boston Massachusetts, USA
Languages: English and Spanish
Marital Status: Married with 1 child
With more than 4 years of experience in the purchasing field, I plan to reduce costs significantly and improve current profit ratios.
I have relevant job experience in the purchasing field after having worked as a Store Manager for three years and in distribution for a year. This experience makes me an ideal candidate for the position because of my broad experience in the field.
Diploma in Sales and Management from the Boston Community College in June 2006
BS from Michigan Business School in 2004
- Certificate in Purchasing Management
- Attended a three week training workshop on warehousing at the Valley Springs community college that was facilitated by the Purchasing board of Boston.
April 2007 to date: Costco General store
Position held: Assistant Store Manager
- Making sales
- Managing the store in absence of the senior store manager
- Ensuring that there is adequate stock at all times
- PR and marketing of the goods that the store sells
- Taking inventory
August 2006- April 2007: Rafael’s General Store
Position held: Store Distributor
- Distribution of stock to various locations
- Taking orders from clients
- Seeking out new clients for the store’s goods
- In charge of inventory
Activities and Interests
- Volunteering in a soup kitchen at least once in a month
- Reading and traveling
- Finding new challenges to handle
- Member of the girl guides of America.
Category: Purchasing CV