Insurance Sales Manager CV
An insurance sales manager is an individual who manages the sales department in an insurance company. He is in charge of supervision of the insurance advisors and motivates them to ensure that the targets are met. The CV of an insurance sales manager should reflect his managerial skills and his knowledge in the field of sales.
Sample Insurance Sales Manager CV
Name: Brad Pitt
Father’s name: Dug Pitt
Date of birth: 15th of June 1985
Residential address: 2356 Rachel High Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Australian
Marital Status: Married
- To work as a sales manager in the field of insurance and apply my knowledge about insurance in increasing the sales of the company.
- To use my managerial skills to motivate the staff to perform better and meet sale targets.
- Masters in business administration with specialization in insurance and risk management from North Dakota Business School in the year 2009.
- Bachelors in business administration from North Dakota Business School in the year 2007.
Currently working as sales manager in ING Lombard Life Insurance Limited since the year 2009. Job profile includes the following responsibilities:
- Training the team of insurance advisors about the various insurance products.
- Motivating underperforming advisors to meet the sales target.
- Conducting interview and recruiting insurance advisors as well as unit managers.
- Conducting meetings on a weekly as well as monthly basis with the insurance advisors regarding the business generated by them.
- Preparing a sales target.
Category: Sales CV