Medical Sales manager CV
A medical sales manager is a person whose job is to promote the company’s brand name among the targeted user base which is most generally a group of doctors or hospitals. He is responsible for the generation of effective marketing strategies and managing the processes that fall between productions and selling. A medical sales manager should be qualified enough and his CV should reflect his skills and knowledge information clearly. The following sample of a medical sales manager might help you in case you are looking for example.
Sample medical sales manager CV
12-J, Ted Street
East block, London
- Pursued graduation from University of Scotland in the year 1998 in Biology.
- Pursued post graduation from university of Bath in the year 2000 in management and finance.
- Certificate course done in medical sales managerial skills for a period of 12 months.
Skill and areas of expertise:
- High level knowledge of medicines and other medical equipments.
- Advanced managerial skills and command over finance and Mathematics
- Specialisation in administration and handling workers and clients alike.
- Expertise in bulk order delivery system.
Aim and objective:
- To work in such a way that it only brings about profit to the company and satisfies the clients.
- To be recognised for a good professional outlook when it comes to work.
- Worked with Hedley medical works for 4 years as the medical sales manager.
- Worked at Lawson’s for 2 years as a junior sales manager.
Category: Sales CV