Sales Consultant CV
A sales consultant is an individual working in the sales department of a business organization who understands the needs of the client and provides necessary consultation. A sales consultant also tries to evaluate and resolve the complaints of the customers. He tracks the sales and marketing aspect of the product. The candidate applying for the position of a sales consultant should have a CV reflecting expertise in the field of sales.
Sample Sales Consultant CV
Name: Martin Louis
Father’s name: John Louis
Date of birth: 15th of June 1985
Residential address: 1100 Rachel High Street,
New York, New Jersey 5234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 234 98924
Mobile number: 44 974 95768
Email id: email@example.com
Languages known: English and Latin
Marital Status: Single
- To exercise my customer service skills and experience in the field of sales in the best interest of the company to increase the profit.
- To retain existing clients and also bring in new ones.
- To provide consultation to the customers considering their needs and requirements.
- Masters degree in marketing and sales from New Jersey Business School in the year 2009.
- Bachelor in business administration in the year 2007 from Colorado Business School.
Currently working as sales consultant since the year 2009 at GEO Garments Limited. My job responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that there is increase in the percentage of sales compared to last year.
- Maintaining the relationship with the clients and taking their complaints regarding the product and solving their issue by understanding their needs.
- Developing solutions within the company’s budget in order to meet the needs of the client.
Category: Sales CV